We try and make a return/exchange as easy as possible. Because lets be real here, everyone hates them! So we have simplified this so its super easy to read & remember!
- Shipping in the United States. Your order will ship out within 1-2 business days from Bismarck, ND.
- Shipping to Canada. We cannot guarantee that your order will not require customs, duties, fees or taxes. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, fees or taxes charged. Please contact your country's customs office for charges and rates on a packages coming from the United States. All fees mentioned above are non refundable.
- Found your absolute favorite top but ordered the wrong size? Don't sweat it! Make sure those beautiful hang tags are still intact, no stains, snags, rips, holes, deodorant marks etc are on there. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the received shipment date! Please note your order #, item you are referring to and the size you are in need to exchange! (If that item is no longer available in your size, we will help you in finding the prefect replacement item!)
- Have an item you would just like to return or cancelling an order. No worries here either! For a return, simply make sure all the pretty hang tags are attached, there are no stains, rips, holes, deodorant marks etc., send us an email to email@example.com within 14 days of the received shipment date, let us know the reason you would like to return. (Please note your order # and the item you would like to return.) Because we are still a small business, your return will be processed as Boutique Credit. Cancellations/Returns will also be issued as boutique credit. This will never expire and its for you to use in-store, online and whenever you wish to use it. If you have any questions about this at all please don't be afraid to reach out!
- Oh No! Purchased the wrong size of Shoe or some reason it just didn't work out for you? Please, make sure the shoes are not worn. Sadly, if a return/exchange has been sent to us and there is clear indications of wear, the return/exchange will be denied. If the shoes meet the previously returned standards, grab a poly mailer, throw the box and the contents inside, take it to the post office or your preferred shipping service, slap a label on it and ship it right on back to us!
- Preorder Items, sale items, socks, hats, beanies, bralettes, headbands, earrings etc. will be listed as a final sale item. Preorder items are listed as final sale items due to these are ordered just for you. Any questions on this, again, don't be afraid to reach out!
- Because of our awesome fun deals we like to run from time to time, If you see an item listed as "final sale" or on sale for more than 30% off unless otherwise stated, these items are non returnable.
But want to know something super cool?! You can sell items on Lot21 Boutique Buy & Sell Facebook group page! This was created for you! Heck, you may even find some awesome finds for you in here.
SHIPPING ADDRESS: 2908 Morrison Ave Suite 1,Bismarck, ND 58504
>>>>>> Contact us with any questions HERE as well! <<<<<<Quick Reminders We Are Going To Regurgitate:
- Returned merchandise cannot be worn, washed, stained, damaged or altered in any fashion. All hang tags must be intact in their original form.
- Item(s) that appear worn, have stains, smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pets or any other odors, will sadly not be accepted.
- Upon receipt and approval, return processing takes approximately 3 DAYS to complete. We will send your e-gift card/account credit info to the email address used when placing your order.
- All eligible item(s) for a return are required to be neatly packaged and must be postmarked with tracking, and shipped within 14 DAYS of original parcel receipt.
- Shipping charges for the returned item will be the responsibility of the sender. But if you exchange for another item right away, of course we will cover the shipping for your new item! <3 Return shipping address is 2908 Morrison Ave Suite 1, Bismarck, ND 58504
- Packages which are returned and are lost or stolen during transit are sadly out of our control. In this situation, we cannot refund or replace items that do not make it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and encourage you to get your tracking number (USPS, UPS or FedEx) when you ship your item, then contact them as soon as possible so they can try to recover your package.
- Please include the original invoice that was in the package when you received your order. Please circle the items you are returning, and write the reason for return on the invoice.
- We take time and pride in wrapping each order personally so it reaches you safely and neatly. However, if you suspect an item has arrived to you in damaged condition, please email a clear image of the product and copy of your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery receipt. Please be aware that any damages caused by removing hang tags will not be accepted. Please use scissors to remove all tags on item.
- If a package is delivered, and for some reason it's not there, please contact your local postal service which the package was shipped through (USPS or UPS) to see what's going on. Sadly, once the package shows it's been delivered, it is in the hands of the handler.
- We know online buying can be tough sometimes, so if you have any questions at all... please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have! <3